Lennox Blazer in Black
you know that go-to piece that sort of makes you panic when it's at the dry cleaner? trust us, this is it.
the lennox blazer is the definition of the ultimate modern wardrobe staple and you'll wear it so much that you'll start to wonder if you're wearing it too much. (you're not)
what we love:
- high quality craftsmanship
- ultra flattering fit
- wrinkle resistant (always a plus)
- versatility | work to night out + everything in between
- wrinkle-resistant fabric that is 95% poly | 5% spandex
- fully lined in a stretch lining (because sometimes we have too many tacos and need our clothes to work with us)
- single-button, single-breasted design
- single-vent in back for clean lines and flattering fit
- dry clean
- fits true to size
- refer to our SIGNATURE FIT GUIDE for more detailed sizing information or call us 866-207-1272 or drop us a line email@example.com we'd love to say hi
into the lennox but not sure how to wear it?
a few suggestions:
- with distressed denim and a tee
- with leather pants or over a dress
- with anything on the way the way to the office
Impact of Purchase
with every jacket purchased, two penny blue donates a new, locally-made school uniform to a girl in need in Africa.
why support girls' education globally? because currently, more than 62 million girls worldwide are not in school. and we want to do something about it. school is often free, but requires a school uniform to attend which may girls and their families simply can not afford, that's where we can help. when we donate a new, locally-made school uniform to a girl in need we empower her, we help educate her, and we economically support her local community.
want to know more? please visit our Mission page for more information on why we are so passionate about girls' education.
who are the young girls we are supporting? please take a moment to read about the inspiring students we are helping on our Stories page. learn about the hopes and dreams of second grade girls from Akili Prep School in Kenya. students like daisy nicole, opayi, pheny, and ester (below) share what they want to be when they grow up, who their hero is, what their favorite subject is, + lots more.