inspired by style icon + ultimate cool girl of the 90's, carolyn bessette-kennedy, this piece is a modern take on the classic leopard jacket.
what we love:
- sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staple but still makes a statement
- ideal weight
- four season wear
- wrinkle resistant for easy travel
with the purchase of the carolyn jacket, two penny blue will donate a new, locally-made school uniform to a girl in need in africa.
Details & Fit
- 3-snap concealed front closure and front princess seam pockets
- fully lined + has beautiful, wine-colored interior piping detail
- dry clean
- fits true to size
- refer to our SIGNATURE FIT GUIDE for more detailed sizing information or call us 866-207-1272 or drop us a line email@example.com we'd love to say hi
crushing on carolyn but not sure if you're ready to make it official?
here's how we wear carolyn:
- with a black cashmere sweater, skinny jeans and ballet flats
- over white jeans with a simple white tee and statement earrings
- pair with black ponte pants, pumps and a white button down for an office look
Impact of Purchase
with every jacket purchased, two penny blue donates a new, locally-made school uniform to a girl in need in Africa.
why support girls' education globally? because currently, more than 62 million girls worldwide are not in school. and we want to do something about it. school is often free, but requires a school uniform to attend which may girls and their families simply can not afford, that's where we can help. when we donate a new, locally-made school uniform to a girl in need we empower her, we help educate her, and we economically support her local community.
want to know more? please visit our Mission page for more information on why we are so passionate about girls' education.
who are the young girls we are supporting? please take a moment to read about the inspiring students we are helping on our Stories page. learn about the hopes and dreams of second grade girls from Akili Prep School in Kenya. students like daisy nicole, opayi, pheny, and ester (below) share what they want to be when they grow up, who their hero is, what their favorite subject is, + lots more.